Are you using Divi for your website? Awesome!
Squirrly SEO works great with Divi-based sites to help you get to the top of Google’s Search Results.
Keep reading to learn more about this!
Squirrly SEO and Divi – Important Things You Should Know
Squirrly SEO provides:
- full Support for Technical SEO on Divi Builder and Divi Theme from Elegant Themes;
- full support for the rankings and audits made for pages created using Divi;
- Content Optimization Help. The SEO Live Assistant from Squirrly works on the front-end of Divi, just as you’re creating or editing your Divi page.
All you have to do is make sure the Activate Live Assistant in Frontend option from Squirrly is turned ON.
You can access this option from Squirrly > Live Assistant > Settings.
As long as you activate this option, the SEO Live Assistant will work on the front-end of Divi, just as you’re creating or editing your Divi page. You can do Multiple Keyword Optimization using the Live Assistant together with Briefcase in Divi Editor.
In the past, the SEO Live Assistant was the only feature from Squirrly SEO that wasn’t fully integrated with Divi and required the workaround of having to create the content on our Cloud App and then copy-paste parts of it into the design of the page.
This is NO longer required and it will be easier to optimize Divi content.
✅ Squirrly SEO features that work great with Divi-based sites:
- Focus Pages – it’s one of the most important features in Squirrly, so it’s awesome that you can use this for your Divi-based site;
- Next SEO Goals all work with the Divi Builder and the Divi Themes. You will get customized Goals for your site and pages;
- 14 Days Journey Course;
- Progress and Achievements;
- Chances of Ranking Calculator;
- SEO Live Assistant works with Divi in frontend;
- Squirrly Cloud App;
- Keyword Research;
- Google Search (Keyword Research uses third-party services like Google Search API to get live research data for each keyword);
- Briefcase (including Labels and everything else in the Briefcase feature);
- SEO Automation;
- Bulk SEO and Snippets;
- Open Graph Optimization;
- Twitter Card Optimization;
- Visibility Settings;
- Sitemap XML;
- JSON-LD Structured Data;
- Google Analytics Tracking;
- AMP support;
- Google Search Console;
- SEO Links;
- SEO Image;
- Robots.txt file;
- Favicon Site Icon;
- Integration features;
- On-Page SEO METAs;
- Remove META Duplicate;
- 404 URLs Redirects;
- Complete SEO Audits;
- Import SEO and Settings;
- Settings Assistant;
✅ Our Analytics features are able to read all the data even from pages built with Divi.
✅ Features such as the SEO Audit and Focus Pages C A N read all the content of your pages, even if they were built with Divi.
✅ You can see data regarding click-through-rate, impressions, traffic, clicks – works for all pages built with Divi, which gives you a lot of information that you can use to better understand performance and know what tweaks you need to make to achieve even better results.
You’ll also see information about the speed with which your pages load, their Authority, and much more.
All functionality and features listed in: Squirrly > All Features work with the Divi Theme and the Divi Builder. So, you will be able to use Squirrly to do Divi SEO and start ranking your pages in the top positions in Google Search.